Risher Air-Cush Wooden Floor Specifications
- Wooden floor Area : 25ft x 50ft = 1250 sq,ft for one badminton court (To be advised by you and subject to final measurements)
- Imported teak wood (Certified by Labosport Grade l – FN14904 as per Badminton World Federation standards
- FLOOR BOARDS: Tongue and grooved kiln Seasoned Imported Teakwood 21 mm thick, 50 to 85 mm wide in random length.
- SUB-FRAME: Commercial quality Fir/ Spruce/ Pine 70mm x 45mm wood runners treated with anti-termite solution and fixed on the bottom side with l9mm thick air cushioning pads at 350 mm c/ c by nails through the two wings.
- INSTALLATION: A vapour barrier of 6ml (600 micron) thick will be placed on the levelled IPS sub-floor before laying the under frame. The runners having air cell cushioning pads will be placed on the vapour barrier in perfect level at 350mm c/ c in one direction. The floor boards will be screwed to the runners through the tongue only and will be locked by the groove of the adjoining board. The end on the boards will be locked by inserting the wooden fingers through the edge grooves and fixed with suitable adhesive. A n expansion gap of 6 to 8mm will be left open between the wooden flooring and the surrounding tiled area / wall.
- FINISHING: After installation the floor will be machine sanded with floor sander machine and finished with Non-Skid Polyurethane Lacquer. The game line marking to be carried out in required colours before applying the finish coat.